I teach the following undergraduate courses:
- physical geology to both science and non-science majors
- introductory and advanced courses in geochemistry to geology majors
- earth system science (co-teach with Bill Patterson) to general science students
I also teach the following:
- field school in Zortman, Montana with Bill Patterson, Brian Pratt, and Luis Buatois
- a graduate level course in isotope geochemistry
In addition to classroom teaching, I have supervised numerous undergraduate and graduate student trainees in the Saskatchewan Isotope Laboratory (SIL), and others who are undertaking undergraduate and graduate level thesis research projects. I also provide training to post-docs and visiting scientists in the SIL.